Dry Organic Carpet Cleaning
Proudly providing services to home and business owners in Las Vegas, Summerlin, and Henderson Nevada.
Are You Ready To Love Your Carpets Again?
We are pleased to offer the state-of-the art dry extraction carpet cleaning process featuring NO WET carpets, no harsh chemicals, and our 14 day clean carpet guarantee. It’s the new, better, safer way to clean carpets!
If you want your carpet professionally Deep Cleaned the Hypo-Allergenic, Non-Toxic, Odor Free, Eco-Friendly way, and you want your carpet to be Completely DRY Within Minutes… then we’re your new carpet cleaning service!
We specialize in Low Moisture, Organic Carpet Cleaning that’s cleaner, safer and 100% Guaranteed!
How Do We Provide A Superior Carpet Cleaning?
- We power vacuum your carpets, lift the pile and dry extract all loose soil, particulates, dust and allergens.
- We pre-treat all obvious spots and stains.
- We apply a soap free, detergent free, hypo-allergenic, non-toxic and odor free encapsulating pre-treatment to safely emulsify any remaining spots or stains. (why we use soap free, non-toxic solutions…)
- To deep clean your carpet while removing allergy-causing contaminants, spots, stains and particulates, we use specialized deep extraction carpet cleaning equipment that thoroughly cleans and extracts from the bottom up while complying with manufacturers’ recommendations and warranty requirements.
- Your carpet is then professionally groomed and will be completely dry and ready to use in less than an hour.
Is This Carpet Cleaning Method Really Effective?
Take a look at the before and after images below and decide for yourself. If we can restore carpets like these, you can rest assured, we can provide the quality of carpet cleaning you want and deserve for yours.
But What About Pet Stain And Odor Issues?
We’ve got you covered! In fact, we probably get more calls and questions about pet accidents and the associated odor issue than all other services combined.
We know exactly how to deal with this and permanently eliminate the problem.
Learn More About Our Pet Stain & Odor Elimination Services
Our “Clean Carpet” Guarantee
We offer a 100% Clean Carpet guarantee. If you are not thrilled with the service experience you receive from us, we will return at no charge and no obligation and re-clean any area you feel needs additional attention. It’s our 14-day, 100% Clean Carpet Guarantee.
Why your Carpet should be cleaned every 6 to 12 months
Here’s Why it’s important…
The primary reason to have your carpet cleaned is because sooner or later it becomes obvious that it just needs a good thorough cleaning, right?
That’s one reason to schedule a professional carpet cleaning – and it’s a good one. But it’s also important to realize that professionally cleaning your carpet on a regular basis provides some serious health benefits as well.
Carpets in your home or in your office, can quickly collect unseen particulates, bacteria, dust mites and pollen and other allergens that can’t be completely removed by vacuuming.
Although not visible on the surface, these substances can have an effect on the air quality that you and your family breathe while indoors.
Think of your carpet as an indoor air filter.
When things like dust, dirt, bacteria and dust mites collect on your carpet, in time you will start to breathe in that buildup.
Merely vacuuming and even using household carpet cleaners to remove the obvious dirt and spills is not enough to ensure the air you’re breathing is as clean as possible.
By investing in a professional carpet cleaning by Las Vegas Dry organic Carpet Cleaning, you can rest assured that our commercial grade, advanced equipment and non-toxic, eco-friendly cleaning products will give your carpets the deepest and most thorough cleaning possible.
In a test of in-home carpet cleaners reported by America’s Leading Consumer magazine, our process was the only carpet cleaning system that achieved an excellent rating . Now consider cleaning your carpet the green and dry way with Las Vegas Dry Organic Carpet Cleaning:
No more wet carpet!
- Environmentally preferred
- Spots wont come back
- Carpet stays cleaner longer
- Lifts matted carpet pile
- Removes dust mites, mold and other allergens
- Safe for children and pets
- Safe for all carpets, even Orientals and sisal
- Reduces Dust Mites by 78%
- Reduces Cat Allergens by 85%
- Reduces Dust Mite Allergens by 75%
- Reduces Mold Spores by 85%
- There is no mold or mildew created from wet carpets
- Using the Strong Dry Carpet System of applying DryZone Carpet Cleaner into the carpet, brushing it through the carpet and then vacuuming up the Strong Dry Carpet Cleaner removes dirt and reduces allergens.
- Research studies have shown that one cleaning with a dry carpet cleaning process reduces: Dust mites by up to 78%, Dust Mite Allergen by up to 75%, Cat Allergen by up to 85%, Mold Spores by up to 85%.
The choice should be clear: Drier carpets are better than wet carpets!
Safe & Healthy Carpet Cleaning
According to industry estimates, there are about 200 billion square feet of carpet in the United States. Cleaning all of this carpet just once with Our Dry Carpet Cleaning System would save 9,770,000.000 (billion) gallons of water!
That’s enough water to:
- Fill 195,000,000 standard full bathtubs
- Flush a 1.6 gallon toilet more than 6,000,000,000 times
- Sustain over 53 million people for one year or over 670,000 people for their lifetimes
This point is often overlooked as well, wet extractors use large amounts of water. Further, they generate large amounts of waste water which burdens sewers and our water treatment Plants. Also, 20-35% of waste water that is left in the carpet evaporates; humidifying buildings and forcing air conditioners and dehumidifiers to run harder and longer. Using Dry Extraction Compound Cleaner saves water. In fact, the Las Vegas Dry Organic Carpet Cleaning System deep cleans carpet with 97% less water than typical high-flow wet truck mounted extractors. In fact the amount of waste water that flooded the east coast from hurricane Sandy was approximately 10 Billion Gallons of water. That’s how much drinking water we could save if we just cleaned all of our carpet one time with the superior dry organic carpet cleaning system.